Our aim is to provide our clients with three primary outcomes.
The first is competitive investment returns, the second is a sense of careful stewardship, and the third is more of their most limited resourcetime.
With each managed portfolio relationship we help the owner develop a personalized mandate which governs our broader investment strategy. Each client's liquidity needs, tax considerations, risk tolerance and long-range aspirations are explored and addressed.
Many clients come with pre-existing and/or concentrated exposures to specific investments. Others have personal or institutional convictions that need to be embodied in their portfolios. We help them prioritize these considerations thoughtfully and then manage our strategy and execution to deliver the mandate across their portfolio accounts.
With this comprehensive approach, clients can expect:
- Accessibility, Responsiveness & Discretion
- Personal Balance Sheet Maintenance & Analysis
- Customized Research & Idea Generation
- Concise Reporting & Benchmarking
- Tax Optimization
- Team Development (Estate, Trust, Tax, Insurance)
- Multi-Generational Fiduciary Stewardship
"All the world knows that any good workman feels a responsibility for the durability of what he makes, and feels bound at the very least to make the unseen parts of the job as sound as those which are visible. He is apt to believe that a thing is not made properly unless it is made to last."
- David Pye, The Nature and Art of Workmanship
Sankala Group LLC utilizes a range of investment vehicles including:
- Common & Preferred Stock
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds)
- REITs (Real Estate Trusts)
- Closed-End Funds
- Sovereign & Municipal Debts
- Mutual Funds
We also provide leading-edge technology for multi-custodial aggregation and analysis: